Show your support of women's professsional sports in Western Pennsylvania and enlist as a season ticket holder for the Rebellion of the National Pro Fastpitch League. Season tickets are a great way for businessess to thank customers, reward employees and entertain current and prospective clients. Organizations can also use season tickets to thank voluntters by treating them to a night of fun at the ballpark. For personal use, season tickets are a fun and affordable way to spend time together with friends and family in an entertaining environment.
Full Season Plans:
Premier Box | $209.00
Field Box | $143.00
Reserved Section | $124.00
General Admission | $67.00
Rebellion 10 Ticket Flex Plans:
Premier Box | $130.00
Field Box | $100.00
Reserved Section | $80.00
General Admission | $50.00
Wild Things Season Ticket Holder Discount:
Premier Box | $132.00
Field Box | $88.00
Reserved Section | $77.00
General Admission | $44.00
*The Rebellion offers a great discount for current Washington Wild Things Season Ticket holders who want to experience the Rebellion live.
There are many different benefits to being a Pennsylvania Rebellion ticket holder from early gate times to first rights for playoff tickets and other non-game day special events. Check out the full listing of benefits below!
1. 2015 Guaranteed Giveaways: Season Ticket holders will be able to collect every single 2015 sponsored and non-sponsored giveaway item of the 2015 season. Can't make it to the game that night. Next time you're in the staff here at CONSOL Energy Park will guarantee you have your own giveaway item to take home.
2. Exclusive Early Stadium Admittance.
3. Ticket Exchange Program. Can't attend the game? Bring your tickets into the box office and exchange them out for another game where you can make it.
4. Pre-season Meet the Team Event.
5. Receive personal front office staff member representative for your questions, comments and concerns.
6. Priority seating consideration for home playoff games and special events.
7. Sign up for our e-mail newsletter that runs throughout the year to keep you "in the loop."
8. Merchandise discount at the team store.
9. End-of-the season special event/picnic.
10. and much, much more!